Labor and Employment
At Harris, McClellan, Binau & Cox, P.L.L., we have successfully represented the interests of both employees and employers in a wide variety of labor and employment disputes in courts throughout central Ohio. For more than three decades, we have successfully achieved positive resolutions through both negotiation and litigation.
- Employment disputes — Our firm has represented both employees and employers in numerous legal concerns, including employment contracts, employment termination, discrimination, wage claims and severance packages.
- Document drafting and review — We will draft and review crucial employment documents such as non-competition agreements, employment handbooks, sexual harassment policies and civil service employment policies.
Risk Management for Employers
Our lawyers also provide litigation risk management services for employers concerned about meeting the requirements of the federal Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) and state labor and workers' rights laws. We use our litigation experience to determine whether your company faces possible litigation in areas that include:
- Standard employment contracts
- Non-compete and non-disclosure agreements
- Trade secrets and intellectual property rights
- Addressing claims of harassment or discrimination
- Sick days, personal time and vacation policies
- Overtime, FMLA and wage and hour laws
Our labor and employment law services are directed by attorney Mark S. Coco.
Our lawyers practicing in the area of labor and employment:
From offices in Columbus, our attorneys provide legal advice and representation for clients in Franklin County, Delaware County, Licking County, Fairfield County, Union County, Pickaway County and Fayette County, Ohio. Call us at 614-464-2572 or contact us by e-mail to arrange a consultation with an experienced Columbus labor and employment law attorney.