Quality Legal Services for Columbus and Central Ohio for 32 Years
Founded in 1987, Harris, McClellan, Binau & Cox, P.L.L., attorneys and staff of legal professionals are committed to providing knowledgeable, experienced and resourceful representation in a full range of legal services. By remaining flexible and responsive to our clients' needs and concerns, we are able to provide individual attention and personal service, while offering sophisticated legal representation dedicated to achieving our clients' goals. Our glass is always half full. We approach every case with a can-do attitude.
Our firm's foundation has been built on fostering professional relationships with our clients. We are proud of our record of success and prouder still that many of our clients trace their relationship with us to our very beginning. Whether this is the first time you have needed the services of a lawyer, or have been working with us for many years, we are committed to providing aggressive legal advocacy on your behalf. We are here to listen to your legal needs and help you find a positive solution. Like our clients, we love what we do and it shows in our results.
Over A Quarter of a Century of Diverse Legal Knowledge and Experience
Our attorneys are a diverse group of professionals with extensive experience in litigation and transactional law. Our primary areas of practice include:
- Business and corporate transactions, mergers and acquisitions, contracts
- Litigation and trial law, commercial and private dispute resolution, intellectual property
- Real estate, acquisitions, property development, leasing land use, zoning and eminent domain
- Construction law, transactional, construction defects, construction litigation, mechanic's liens, collections actions
- Divorce and family law, child custody and parenting agreements
- Personal injury and wrongful death litigation, insurance claims
- Estate planning and probate court actions, wills, trusts
- Criminal law, misdemeanor and felony offenses, operating a vehicle impaired (OVI)
- Labor and employment law, discrimination, wrongful discharge, defense or plaintiff
- Creditors' rights, creditor protection for businesses and individuals in state, federal and bankruptcy courts
From offices in Columbus, our attorneys provide legal advice and representation for clients in Franklin County, Delaware County, Licking County, Fairfield County, Union County, Pickaway County and Fayette County, Ohio. Call us at 614-464-2572 or contact us by e-mail to arrange a consultation with an experienced Columbus business law litigation attorney.