Experience, Loyalty, Value, Success — Trusted Advisers and Distinguished Advocates
The attorneys and staff of Harris, McClellan, Binau & Cox, P.L.L., are devoted to providing effective legal services backed by personalized concern for every client. We listen to your concerns and offer the responsiveness and attention to detail that only a smaller firm can offer, combined with the experience, resources and sophisticated legal services often associated only with larger law firms. We are proud of our reputation — we've earned it.
Our attorneys have earned recognition for leadership and excellence in their respective areas of practice, including:
- Business law — Our business law group includes John H. Kozich, Emily J. Jackson, James B. Harris, Ralph E. Dill, Garth G. Cox, Mark S. Coco, Dan J. Binau, and Edward T. McClellan. Our services include a full range of transactional and litigation and trial services for individuals, partnerships and corporations doing business in Columbus and central Ohio.
- Construction law — Led by James B. Harris, our lawyers offer experienced legal counsel and representation including construction contracting, dispute resolution and litigation involving developers, contractors, subcontractors and property owners.
- Creditors' rights — Ralph E. Dill, Dan J. Binau, Emily J. Jackson and Garth G. Cox lead our team of attorneys protecting the rights and financial interests of creditors in collections actions, bankruptcy proceeding and loan defaults.
- Criminal defense — Garth G. Cox is our lead attorney representing individuals charged with misdemeanor and felony offenses in Franklin County, Delaware County, Licking County, Fairfield County, Union County, Pickaway County and Fayette County, Ohio as well as Ohio federal courts.
- Divorce and family law — Under the direction of James B. Harris, our team has extensive experience in divorce, custody disputes and other family law matters in courts throughout central Ohio.
- Estate planning and probate — Led by John H. Kozich, Emily J. Jackson and Scott R. Mote our team of estate planning and probate professionals can help you with all of your wills, estate tax planning and probate court needs. We work with clients throughout the U.S. who have probate court needs in central Ohio county courts.
- Labor and employment — Mark S. Coco and Garth G. Cox serve as legal counsel for matters involving federal and state labor and employment law. Our extensive litigation experience allows our attorneys to pursue strategies for employers or employees seeking justice through the courts.
- Litigation and trial law — Dan J. Binau, Mark S. Coco, Garth G. Cox, James B. Harris and Emily J. Jackson work collaboratively and use their years of courtroom experience to provide our clients with comprehensive representation at all stages of litigation.
- Personal injury — Dan J. Binau, Garth G. Cox and Emily J. Jackson head up our personal injury litigation department for plaintiffs seeking full and fair money damages for injuries or the loss of a loved one resulting from another party's negligence or misconduct. We focus on preparing every case for trial, as we seek maximum money damages for your claim.
- Real estate and land use — Dan J. Binau, James B. Harris, Emily J. Jackson, John H. Kozich and Edward T. McClellan are our firm's experienced real estate and land use attorneys. We have earned a reputation as one of the pre-eminent commercial and residential real estate and property development law firms in the central Ohio region.
Legal Professionals for Individuals and Business Clients Throughout Central Ohio
We have been committed to helping people resolve their legal problems for more than two decades. Over the years, we have established the lasting relationships necessary to achieve the best results for our clients. Experience counts. Regardless of what kind of legal problem you may be facing, we are here to help you find a positive solution. Whenever possible, we first focus on identifying ways that a company or an individual can avoid potential legal problems in the future. Above all, we provide legal expertise for your peace of mind.
From offices in Columbus, our attorneys provide legal advice and representation for clients in Franklin County, Delaware County, Licking County, Fairfield County, Union County, Pickaway County and Fayette County, Ohio. Call us toll free at 800-711-5258 or contact us by e-mail to arrange a consultation with one of our experienced Columbus attorneys.