Business and Corporate Law
Harris, McClellan, Binau & Cox, P.L.L., has been providing commercial law services to business owners and corporate interests throughout central Ohio for 30 years. Our clients include individuals establishing a new business, long-established business operators and large corporate interests. We recognize the importance of efficiency and cost-effective legal services and make a point of identifying potential issues that may arise in the future. We keep you fully informed of the steps and process, and you will always remain in control of decisions affecting your business.
We work with business clients throughout the Columbus metropolitan area and central Ohio offering a full range of corporate transactional services, including:
- Business formation — We will handle all aspects of corporate and partnership formation.
- Mergers and acquisitions — Our lawyers will manage all legal aspects of the acquisition of a new business or the sale of an existing business.
- Contracts — We have extensive knowledge in all areas of contract law and litigation. Our firm will help you identify and draft the contracts necessary to protect your business interests now and in the future. If you are concerned about provisions of a contract you have entered into with another party, we will review the contract and provide sound legal counsel regarding your options.
- Employment law — We will review your current employment policies and procedures and identify risks your company faces in all areas of Ohio and federal employment law. Our lawyers will also draft and review non-competition agreements and employee handbooks.
- Intellectual property — We will help you protect your company's intellectual property with trademarks, trade names, service marks and other legal instruments. If you are involved in an intellectual property dispute with another party, we are a team of civil litigation and trial attorneys experienced in both state and federal courts.
- Commercial real estate — Whether your company is concerned about commercial lease agreements, tenant issues, evictions or the acquisition or sale of commercial property, our lawyers will protect your interests.
- Taxation — Our lawyers will work with you to identify and address potential taxation issues and options for optimizing your tax advantages.
- Business succession planning — Our firm offers estate planning services to help ensure your family business remains in your family's control following your retirement or death.
Our attorneys practicing in the area of business and corporate law:
- John H. Kozich
- Emily J. Jackson
- James B. Harris
- Ralph E. Dill
- Garth G. Cox
- Mark S. Coco
- Dan J. Binau
From offices in Columbus, our attorneys provide legal advice and representation for clients in Franklin County, Delaware County, Licking County, Fairfield County, Union County, Pickaway County and Fayette County, Ohio. Call us at 614-464-2572 or contact us by e-mail to arrange a consultation with an experienced Columbus business and corporate law attorney.